Does Vega give you bad gas?

I started a new work-out program this week. working out hard and started taking Vega too. it's the only change in diet. and I have had serious gas all week. Monday i woke up with serious gas pains. Is it me? the vega or what? opinions? I feel great other than that I have lots of energy. The vega is helping with that for sure.

Before you started taking Vega, were you taking a protein powder regularly? Each serving of Vega contains quite a bit of protein, so your body might just be in the process of adjusting to this. As cubby2112 said, the chlorophyll also can take a little time to get used to (I've seen some people react to wheat grass juice for apparently this reason).

Vega gave me serious gas when I started taking it (about a month ago). It seems like my body may have adjusted, because now it's not so bad.

I've been taking protein powders for a couple years now, so it's not that. It may be the chlorophyll, as others have mentioned. I also kinda felt messed up when I first started taking it. I think I may have been detoxing, because now it's all better.

-Chris

Yeah, I hear this all the time.

Vega gave me gas at first but doesn't anymore. I also noticed if I mixed Vega with eating things like bread, it made it worse.

Now I'm fine and use Vega every single day. It doesn't give me gas anymore but lots of other foods do (mostly gluten I'm realizing).