Greetings from Toronto!

Karmacharger

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd post in here since it's been years since I was last on-line. I think my journaling and my workouts fell apart when I moved to Toronto a few years back. Now that I'm all settled in, I'm establishing a new routine and have made a commitment to myself to lose some weight, get strong and be healthier than ever.

My name is Nadia and I'm 34 years old. I've been vegan for almost four years and vegetarian for almost 11.

I'm grateful for this forum and the inspiration that you all provide!

Looking forward to keeping a journal here once again!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Nadia

Welcome back Nadia!

Great to have you here again. Your name looked familar and I'm happy to see you back!

Toronto is a great city. I've only been once, but hope to make my way up there again for the 2012 Veg Food Festival.

Looking forward to seeing you back on the forum.

Did you create a training journal yet?

All the best!

-Robert

Thanks gentlemen! You know, the first time I posted on here, I think Jiacomo was first to welcome me back then and Robert, you weren't far behind him!

Robert, I met you when you were in TO last time. I picked up your book at the veggie fair. I asked you if you would beat up my friend to make him vegan but you said you'd rather use other means. It's okay though, your muscles sure did scare him.

I'm going to go work on my training journal.