Squats.

I squat to just below parallel.

You should squat as deep as you can without losing your back position. A lot of people have their tailbone tuck under when they try to go ass to grass. It just depends on flexibility and what type of squat you're doing. You'll be able to get deeper on a front squat/high bar squat than you will on a low bar squat, for example.

I've squatted rock-bottom mostly in the past, but once I moved from a high-bar position to a low-bar position on my back a few years ago, I find that parallel or up to 2" below parallel is what works best for me now for depth (too low and I lose my tightness and the lower back loses positioning, turning the squat into a good morning). These days, I'm primarily doing box squats about 1" below parallel to get used to hitting the correct depth.

Going deep is great, but as Chewy noted, your bar positioning and stance will affect depth to some degree for how far you can go. But, if you can squat 300 all the way down to the basement, you better believe you'll be squatting a fair amount more if you only go as far as parallel, so deep is good!