Hey all! (WARNING: LONG!)

ChristopherClemens

Hey everybody. 

My name is Christopher, and I have been vegan for about two and a half years and vegetarian for a bit longer. 

I used to lift a bit back in my high school but stopped for about four or five years while I was in university. 

I started again last December, and have been trying a few different workout routines. It seems as though all "beginners gains" have happened and I am plateauing lately. 

I am 6'1" and have been hovering around 168-170 lbs for the last month and a half or so, having put on about twenty pounds since December.  I got a body composition done at my local gym a few months back, and had my body fat measured with the infared red tranducence method, ( which I have heard isn't all the accurate. Opinions? )

And my body fat was measured to be 3.5%

My ideal goal would to be about 180-185 lbs with body fat around 7%. 

The first four months I worked four separate groups, of arms/shoulders, chest, back, legs; each grouping twice a week. 

For fear of over training I have moved to just once a week with each grouping about four months ago. 

I am wondering if anyone has tips for me to put on the muscle I desire! I can break down each workout as well if that would help. 

I am trying bulk lately, so I am trying to get 3500-4000 kcals a day, and at least 200g of protein a day. 

As far as supplements go, I have a trueprotein mix shake once a day after my workout, with L-glutamine mixed in. 

I tried creatine for a bit, I'm wondering people's opinions on creatine and other supplements. 

I know this has been quite a read, thanks in advance for everyone's advice! Looking forward to learning a lot from the people on this forum!

Christopher