Post Op, Healing

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel the same way today. I just wasn't into it. But with having two rest days off in a row you would think you wouldn't have a problem..

It was actually harder to push myself to go. Good to see you're on the right track

Is VV right ?

Got woken up this morning at 4:27a when the sun started beaming into my bedroom. I even made it a point to get to bed earlier since I knew this is the time of year for that. Albeit I was grumpy from dat damn sun! I had to convince myself that more sun is better than no sun, so STFU!

Went into the gym with my grumpy attitude which was quickly turned around when I noticed...ok wait for it...wait for it...! The GYM WAS ALMOST EMPTY! Yeah Buddy! I felt as if I somehow beat out all the others who decided to sleep in or not come in for whatever reason.

Did some light stretching and went into my leg routine. Nothing new there with the exception of this gluts machine that I hit right after my knee raises and before going into squat drills. This morning's squat drills weren't anything spectacular but I got it done and went into 15 mins of solid stretching. I looked like spider man with how deep I was doing some of my ham and groin stretches. All I kept telling myself is, "Dat's right big boy got flex-ah-bill-it-TEE!"

Ok shower, food, relaxation, nap-ola...you guys know the rest. Bum time, baby! Oh yeah note to self: Time to start restricting fats! Even though I've got that pistachio butter left (yeah that's right freshly ground with no salt or additives). And no I'm not telling where I got it from...it's a secret. Shh...secret.

Pistachio butter??!! I'm so jealous!

I used to live up north in Churchill when I was young and I remember how early it would get sunny this time of year. In fact I seem to remember my Dad putting up tinfoil in his bedroom window so he could get some sleep in the dark.

pistachio butter
Pistachio butter??!!
OMFG PISTACHIO BUTTER?!?!?!

Yes pistachio lovin'

Ok just got back from a back/rear delts routine. Again energy levels were low going into the gym, but I was able to get what I accomplished done. That's until some dude rolls up on me after watching me the entire morning and asks me if I was finished with low cable rows. First thing there are like 3 machines that can do this motion. And this dude has been eyeing me every workout for the past two weeks. He must know that when I am done with a machine, I rack the weight, take my bag and water and move on to the next thing. But I just got on the machine and completed set one of three. I tell him I've got two more to go and used the negative energy he evoked in me to utterly destroy the last two sets. After that the rest of my workout was high intensity, so thank you Mr. Rude Stalker Guy!

I even went as far as playing around with this hammer strength machine that I really like now. I believe it is a high lat pull or row. All I know is for some reason I was able to go super heavy on the thing. I've got no idea if it was since I was pumped off of rudeness or really like the movement. What I basically did was one rep about five times until I got the right weight on it. Worked on 3x8 then pulled the weight down to single plates and did something like 2x25, before I was utterly dead.

Tomorrow is rest day and I'll be back at it FRI. I'm contemplating going in SAT or SUN morning and getting in some light cardio and hardcore abs. The only reason why is last week SAT and SUN I had off which had me so craving exercise. Thing is I gotta work SAT, so no idea if I want to make an entire thing over it or if I want to make a special trip out SUN. We'll see.

I love having a love hate relationship with ruddies at the gym. Love to hate them because the workout is so much more intense !!! lol Yesturday was training my triceps and I was walking back and fourth to the cable rope pull downs to bench kickbacks. Dude saw me doing it between sets and he decided I was finished with the cable machine. So he set it up to work chest. I wanted to thank him for doing that. Because after that I wizzed through my routine

You're going to make a lot of visitors with that pistachio butter lol

What do you do for work?

I work over at a GNC (General Nutrition Center) which was suppose to be part-time easy street...

Yeah I totally feel you when it comes to rude mofos. I normally don't get much grief since I roam my area like a chained dog snaring waiting for some bee-ah to walk up on me. But when it does happen I normally make accommodation then pound the weights hard, since it is against the law to pound the idiots.

This morning was trap and delts. Nothing new to report on the routine other than adding in some bent over lat raises. lol, I love how I'm like...nothing new to report then hit ya wit something new.

Anyway today's my day off going to run around and hopeful find someone to spend the evening with. And it's set...SUN is gonna be gym dick around day. Get in cardio, abs and biceps...but nothing overly intense...unless I feel the fire, which is a possibility.

Darn looks like a total no go. Got called in to cover someone's shift last minute at another store location...looks like no day off for you!

Aw Don't pick up next time lol... I debating if I should fill in on my day on monday. I probably will end up going in. I don't need the money. But I'm just that person who thinks. Well what if I had no one to cover for me if I was alone.. Oh wait no that's already happen a few times before. And it sucks being the only person on the floor with no very little help.

We are just nice people and it's contagious wouldn't you agree?

Have fun at work

Yeah I totally hear you, but I doubt we'd call in sick...you know with all that healthy food we be eating.

Dang I am so pooped, work was slow and boring. So guess who turned up the radio and was leaning up against the counter chuckin' and jivin'. There were folks walking by and they'd look in and either smile, chuckle or momentarily share in the groove.

Snuck into the gym this morning and hit 45min of biceps, 45min of cardio and 45min of abs work. I would of stayed a little longer, but it started to get crowded. I'll probably hit another 45min of cardio later in the day.

Gonna be out and about all day with my bro since we both have the day off. I won't report if we get into any trouble

Ok eat time, shower time and gonna get ghetto-fied with all the shii I bought from Footlocker yesterday since they had a 30% off sale. Yeah I know...possibility it isn't vegan wear but I went for synthetics.