Post Op, Healing

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went outside to jog and do sprint drills. It was rather nippy outside around 52-55F, but that didn't make a difference as soon as I got warmed up. I basically found a little baseball field and did shuttle runs between all the bases. Hit a bunch of angles just to occupy the mind. I actually lost track of time and got back just a minute or two ago. Meal time and shower time then heading off to cover someone's shift at work. I was gonna do laundry today, but I guess that is gonna have to wait.

Woke up rather early and I got antsy waiting for my gym window, so I went in early. Ripped through an intense trap and delt routine. Went higher on dumbbell shrugs with great response from my grip.

Nothing special to report with the gym routine. I do however feel alot cooler since shaving my head last night. I don't feel overheated or anything or have an insanely soaked rag.

I didn't think it was possible for you to be cooler.

"Look at how he makes sure his form and grip is how he wants it before each and every set. That's how it's done."
Where di you learn your tricks from lb?

Napa cabbage is one of my favorites. What did you make with it?

How has your not-so-secret-admirer been at the gym?

Should I stop asking questions now?

I haven't been out shopping yet. I'll probably do it tonight afterwork or tomorrow night afterwork.

As for you know who, he's got an issue with staring down folks in general. He was eyeing down some blonde something fierce yesterday. Like serial killer style stear down. I was half way tempted to rush up on homeboy and explain to him that watching moving people on TV isn't the same as watching moving people in real life. But that would break my 'don't socialize' gym rule.

Nope not doing cardio since that one crazy week of mixed cardio and circuit training had me dropping 9lbs super quick. I'm already under 200lbs and with that I was in the high 180s. Gonna just continue with my 2 hours of slaughter and kick in cardio if I feel like I'm picking up bf%.

As for the 2 hours of bis and forearms with only 1m30s between sets and 2m between exercises, the trick is high intensity and high variation of the same movement. You'll see me doing a ton of cable work while in a lunge or squat stance to adjust the entry point of the contraction. Great thing is I'm not bored and I'm focusing on being an utter beast. Probably another reason why I get looks...people have no idea what I'm doing.