Digestive problems, bloating, constipation etc

I was looking for the posts to see what precautions I shall take while increasing my diet for bodybuilding. I think information is too much scattered and difficult for me to gather. So I am starting with this thread to discuss the digestive problems with which body builders suffer. I would like to listen to everybody's bad experiences and what they did to get out of them.

Since, I have started with weight training I am seeing too many ups and downs with my digestive systems. Something is wrong somewhere with my diet while it looks fine too me. I have no idea why I suffer from bloating, constipation and do not feel hungry many times. I am posting my diet plan for all of you.

7:00 AM

Shake- Soy Milk, 1 Scoop hemp, Cashews, Banans

10:30 AM

Small bowl of curd with cashews and almonds

12:30 PM to 1:30 PM

Workout

1:30 PM

Lunch- 3 chapatis + vegetable(2 small bowls)

4:00 PM

Salad- 1 cucumber + 1 Tomato + 1 Fruit(aaaapple, papaya etc.) + 1 scoop hemp protein powder

9:00 PM

4-5 bowls of cooked Daal

I keep adding oatmeals to my diet now and then but it remains like stated above. I am trying to gain weight. I am 25 yrs of age and weight 170 lbs.

1st of all.. What is curd? Lol

Try increasing your fiber intake. I like to have ground flax in my cereal or oatmeal. Also, try taking some probiotics. They'll help keep you regular.

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, so I ALWAYS have digestive problems.. Lol.

The smallest things will cause it to irritate me. Stress, change in diet, stuff like that.