How Can I build Up My Abbs

no_oops

I don't do traditional crunches anymore. I like to do moves that are more challenging.

Hanging leg raises, bench V-ups, and reverse crunches are my faves. Twice a week, do an ab tri-set. Do 15 of each exercise, then 12, then 10. If you want your abs to show, you'll have to lose bodyfat to show all your hard work. Eating clean, cardiovascular exercise, and lots of water can help you achieve your goal.

I don't do traditional crunches anymore. I like to do moves that are more challenging.

Hanging leg raises, bench V-ups, and reverse crunches are my faves. Twice a week, do an ab tri-set. Do 15 of each exercise, then 12, then 10. If you want your abs to show, you'll have to lose bodyfat to show all your hard work. Eating clean, cardiovascular exercise, and lots of water can help you achieve your goal.

Alright. I'm relatively new to working out so try to deal with my stupidity, but what's a bench V-up and a reverse crunch, and how do I do them?

Thanks,

Drew

Alright. I'm relatively new to working out so try to deal with my stupidity, but what's a bench V-up and a reverse crunch, and how do I do them?

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/WaistWt.html

V-Ups are in there, and I'm pretty sure reverse crunches are too, but probably under a different name. They're essentially the same as bent-knee leg raises, but while lying on your back instead of hanging upright.