Basketball Coach/Mentor

Wanted: A coach/mentor for an awesome team of mostly streetball players for league games. You don't need to be a basketball pro to do this. You just need to like to have a lot of fun and feel happy that you're doing something great for the community. This is a volunteer position, but the payoffs are priceless.

For more info, contact me here.

I would love to do this again this year, but I just got more time constraints added to my load and there's no way I can do it. I can assist though.

If only I had the time.....this would have been perfect for me years ago. I grew up playing basketball, played for 10 years, coached, and still love playing..I'm just rarely in Portland and can't commit to anything like this.

I'll try to ask around though.

That would be great, thanks. Still haven't found anyone...

We got some players with really good skills! All we need is a coordinator.

If you like being in a fun multicultural environment with pretty cool people, this is a great way to spend some time. It will look good on a resume too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a new opportunity and a new league!

If you have a couple hours, a couple days a week, wanna have some fun, work with some consistently amazing and very cool kids, do a world of good, and have something really nice to put on your resume, work with this team of high schoolers.

Drop me a line and we'll get it set up.

OR

If you have any spare time and would like to volunteer helping on a less regular basis, that would be great too!

Games start very soon, the team has been practicing a bit.

Do this. You know you want to.