Anyone have pics/vids of modified inverted row?

The modification for when you can't really do one with your feet raised and instead you're supposed to try in with your feet on the ground? I did those last night and while I FELT good, I am just SO unsure of what my form looked like.

Muchas gracias.

I usually refer to them as rack pullups.

EIther get someone knowledgable to look at your form or there are some videos on youtube which you may find helpful.

For what it's worth, I have never really found them to be beneficial, I think regular pullups and bentover rows are more effective

I usually refer to them as rack pullups.

EIther get someone knowledgable to look at your form or there are some videos on youtube which you may find helpful.

For what it's worth, I have never really found them to be beneficial, I think regular pullups and bentover rows are more effective

Good to know about the other term used for them. I'll see if I can find any pics using that phrase. Most of what I found earlier was of the non-modified version.

I'll likely go back to bentover rows if I can find what I need on these. I know in the StrongLifts 5x5 they replaced br's with the ir's (or rp's ), but he does say you can still use them.

Thanks for the additional info!!