Seattle Event (3/19): Take Action Make It Happen w/ Robert!

Ravi

http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBTzsEi9zfds&tid=56881141886&src=box&appid=2344061033#/event.php?eid=56881141886

Hey Everyone....I'm organizing a public talk with Robert Cheeke before Seattle Vegfest this month, should be a blast! If you are in the area, or know someone who is, please pass along the link above.

Date:Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm

Location: Yoga House of Bellevue. 11069 NE 12th Street . Bellevue, WA

Description

MOTIVATIONAL TALK ON NUTRITION, VITALITY, TAKING ACTION AND MAKING IT HAPPEN!

Listen and be inspired by Robert Cheeke, founder of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and one of VegNews Magazine's "Top 15 Most Influential Vegan Athletes."

During this FREE event (yes, many great things in life are free!), Robert will present his proven system of diet and exercise to achieve greater health and vitality in an engaging and interactive session that is guaranteed to leave you feeling uplifted and inspired!

This event is for anyone who is looking for an edge when it comes to eating better and living more fully in their lives. Don't worry if you aren't a vegetarian or vegan, you are bound to come away with plenty of insights that you can start applying right away to feel better than you have ever felt before!

3 DAYS TO GO!!!! Will be great to see Robert and the rest of the VBB crew up here rocking Seattle! If you are on the forum and live in Seattle or nearby...come out to Robert's talk on Thursday night at Yoga House of Bellevue (7pm)!

Please "PM" me so I can get an accurate count of who is coming.

Namaste,

Robert just rocked Seattle! We had a great turnout of almost 40 people packed into a little yoga studio to listen to his talk. Was great to see him spread the message of thriving on a plant based diet. We planned for only an hour talk...but ended up going almost 2 hours with Q&A and mingling after.

BVP663 and Tasha are also up here...we're all hanging out and playing on our laptops....gotta love the internet!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3603/3370000840_ea7345959c.jpg

Thanks Ravi!

I had a great time!

It was an awesome event...thanks for setting it up!

I look forward to even more presentations in this area. Thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to Rock Seattle and ring Bellevue's Bell!

Yeah Buddy!

Thanks Ravi

I can never thank you enough for all the times I've stayed with you.

Welcomes with Love, hugs, smiles, your food, and letting us crash in the living room.

You're a great person and a wonderful friend.

You Rock !