Rockin Sun Warrior on www.veganproteins.com !!!

robert

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it rocks! And I'm not just saying that to try to help sell it.....we all know I promote VEGA and work for VEGA...but Sun Warrior really does rock!

I had 7 servings yesterday and already 4-5 servings today on my low carb/pre-contest diet.

It really is awesome stuff!

Yea Mikkeim it def flavors the natural quite nicely imo

had 3 more orders just now when i came home out of the stock of 45 i have 10 left i think! I'll always stock it going forward and build the website up. I really want others to be able to have access to it while also supporting a cool cause

In the future me and VeggiePrincess will move forward and make a nice site with lots of stuff in inventory to offer to the community together as originally planned The website is in fact in her name; you rock girl!

RC thanks for the love I know it isn't Vega but it's good stuff and serves a different protein and i'm glas you have found it useful

Yes, SUN WARRIOR Rocks !!!!

Thanks again for the rest of the chocolate tub Giacomo. It didn't last me too long. The taste is unbelievable, smells good, mixes well and it's goes down easily.

You're such a sweetie.

I wonder if I could start networking for Sun Warrior in Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be awesome Wash!

Take it internationally!

I bought even more Sun Warrior today from Lean and Green...I use it a lot in my contest preparation.

Now is a great time to get some...I think Lean and Green is ordering more!

I will also give the thumbs-up to SunWarrior. I'm almost through my first container.

My shake (32oz):

1 banana

8oz rice milk

2 scoops chocolate SunWarrior

1/2 cup quick oats

1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter

1T olive oil

1T agave/maple syrup

1T ground flax seed

(occasionally) 2T coconut shreds + 1/4 sprouted garbanzos

(occasionally) add an orange

Filtered water to 32oz.

Blend with a handheld blender in a mason jar.

It's a rich and chunky meal I take right after my workout.

It's the quickest way I know to pack in a lot of nutrients before my nap.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been switching from Hemp to Rice lately and think it's been a good move. I tried the MLO Natural Brown Rice Protein which is Vegan but looking at the Sun Warrior it looks like it's a better option... Probably going to give Sun Warrior at try (can't do any of them except natural because the others have Stevia which my system hates).

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from the man himself.....Lean and Green that he had a record week in sales!

Thanks everyone for helping get VeganProteins.com off the ground and supporting a fellow Vegan Brother in Iron!

Not only that...but he does provide great service, great deals and loves to support every customer in a unique way.

Thanks dropsoul and others involved with the website.

Check out what's new on www.veganproteins.com !!!!

Right now, just one container of Sun Warrior is only lasting me a week(over 2lbs). I love the taste that everytime I feel a snack attack I just get a shake. I have this stuff everywhere...Im messy with it.

Haha, two pounds a week! Hardcore dude. I wish I could allow myself to enjoy that much. Stuff's precious as gold right now though. Need some more money! haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...