moving to Arizona

Hero

next week I'm moving to Flagstaff, Arizona to reunite with highschool bestfriends and start up the old band again.

I'm playing bass and doing backup vocals.

my friend has been fooling around on his computer for a while now, and decided to turn it into an actual band. so over the next 6 months we should have a solid lineup and write all new songs.

to hear songs my friend made fooling around on his computer, go to:

www.myspace.com/thecontrastmedium

The Contrast Medium

I hope when we're an actual band that our improved sound will be a mixture of Pelican/Isis/Team Sleep/Deftones/smashing pumpkins.

I will be couch surfing, so if I am not online or post much its cause I have no computer and no home.

gonna try to get a fulltime job there, and the band is gonna try to get a house to rent to live and practice in..could take time to do so..a month or so.

Flasgstaff has a vegan co-op there and Ive already met a few vegans and a raw vegan from flagstaff online. so it should be a fun community. I am gonna keep bodybuilding. but I want to stay out of the media's eye for right now, and just work on bulking up for a year or so. so dont worry i didnt disappear.

gonna miss you all

take care, kristopher

Have a good trip mate. Play some sweet tunes and send me a CD so I can use it to pose to I've posed to some of Richard's music before too

All vegan music for me for all my competitions

There is also a contest in AZ I'd like to do next year and I lived there so I have friends and family to visit, so I bet I'll be in the neighborhood in 2006.

And Richard.....I love the balls comments I don't know why, I just think they are totally funny.

Flagstaff isn't so bad as far as heat goes. It's a nice place, I've been through once or twice.

-Roberta

Have a good trip mate. Play some sweet tunes and send me a CD so I can use it to pose to I've posed to some of Richard's music before too

All vegan music for me for all my competitions

There is also a contest in AZ I'd like to do next year and I lived there so I have friends and family to visit, so I bet I'll be in the neighborhood in 2006.

And Richard.....I love the balls comments I don't know why, I just think they are totally funny.

Flagstaff isn't so bad as far as heat goes. It's a nice place, I've been through once or twice.

-Roberta

thanks dude. i will make sure to keep in touch. and will send a cd ur way when we have some available.

thanks for opening up your home to me. its been real.

and dont forget to keep training hard dude.

I will get back in the gym soon....like it was when you first got here and I was getting ready for my show, at the gym 1-2 hours at a time and never missing a scheduled day. Lately I got away from that doing my movie, book, and work and all the traveling I've been doing to Eugene and Portland.

But I'll get back at it soon. You're a big strong guy and I'm sure that will motivate me in the gym when I get back to it.

Have fun in AZ, it's my old stompin ground!

-Rob