Need advice on health

Here's how it goes , for the last week i haven't been sleeping good at all i go to bed around 10pm and by 1h30 i'm awake and it seems i don't go back to sleep after that ( i'm sure i do but i always seem to be awake) i am feeling so pooped it's getting ridiculous by 11h00 am i would just go back to bed, i feel nauseous a good part of the day, today i had the joy of having a sore stomach and a headache on top of that, my eyes are dry or tired i don't know which one but they burn, i drink alot of water cause i'm thirsty all the time so i pee all the time also. I never feel this way before Af so i doubt that it's that, I just feel plain crappy... Af should start today or this weekend, now before you all go saying i could be pregnant, dh had a vasectomy 1 1/2 year ago with sperm count 0 after testing... Can someone tell me what could be wrong with me i'm so tired of being like this i'm usually always feeling good and get good nights sleeps..

The polyuria/polydipsia (drinking, peeing a lot) kinda worries me. It's usually a sign of diabetes, or kidney issues which I'm sure disturb sleep as well.

My advice would be to see a doctor about it. People can't function on such little sleep!

Definitely need to go and see a doctor. I can see diabetes symptoms also Marcina. Could also be kidney problems, or even bladder infection (do you actually pee, or just feel like you have to?). The keeping awake could be metabolic (do you do any thermogenic aid or have caffeine?) and that could go right back to diabetes. Need to have some tests taken to figure out what it is.

The polyuria/polydipsia (drinking, peeing a lot) kinda worries me. It's usually a sign of diabetes, or kidney issues which I'm sure disturb sleep as well.

My advice would be to see a doctor about it. People can't function on such little sleep!

I'm in full agreement here but above all else you should see a doctor. It helps to do your research and try to diagnose yourself but in any case you still should see a doctor.