The Goode Family

Tasha

That and a "whiny little bitch."

Now we've proven that your reading comprehension is nil. That, or you pay so little attention to who writes what and fire at will without giving a hoot WHO you're replying to. Re-read - perhaps seeing that sinisterkunfu made the statement in question MIGHT just shed some light on things. But, again, we go round and round with you jabbing at the wrong person in one more thread.

My intention really wasn't to take a "potshot" or offend you so I'm sorry if I did. It's just that sometimes people over-bulk and need to be told when it's time to step back. I don't buy your excuse, but who are you really trying to convince: me, or yourself?

I'm not offended in the slightest. Even if you did offend me, I'm quite sure you wouldn't be the slightest bit sorry based on your consistent unapologetic attitude (at least you've been stable in that field, if nothing else). However, I can only assume you were somehow offended to go so far off topic that you decided to call me out and say I look obese in that photo. Again, you're veering so far away from relevancy, we're going to end up in China before this thread is over with. And let's drop the passive-agressive stuff, please. It's not becoming of you.

Then, what DO you propose? Acting like a sulky kid and telling everyone here what we should find funny or not, and that you're the spokesperson for what vegans should be insulted by? Then you choose to slander the intelligence of anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint? Gee, THAT ought to change some minds

Not at all, I propose simply not watching it. Which I will do.

Well, that's great. The rest of us "morons" may well choose to do so regardless of what your opinion states. But, at least you told us what's up, because we were all rather clueless until you decided to let us know what we should be offended about

You blanketed everyone who disagrees with your opinion with an insult (and, for the record, I never said anything to the effect of you being stupid because you didn't like it, re-read if you must because you've displayed a tendency for selective memory in the past), then get all sad and defensive when you're called out for it. I know that might work on the playground, but I tend to believe that most of us here can reason more than that. Or, am I wrong?

Indeed you are.

Proven quite well, actually, time and time again

My insult was directed at one specific person. What was I "called out for" exactly?

I'll assume that you've read every 3rd or 4th word as usual, so once more, your fine ability to get upset about someone supposedly being a jerk to you, but your exceptional skill at being one back even when unprovoked. You're the artful dodger about avoiding the relevant parts like that, but if I have to keep bringing them up until you give a straight answer, so be it. I've got some free time tonight

Next time I'll copy and paste each paragraph of my reply 6 times in a row between each statement. Or, I can make it a baker's dozen if that's what it'll take. I'll even be so kind as to use different fonts, bold some, italicize others...whatever it takes to make sure you finally pay attention. That way I can be sure that, even with your magically perceptive skimming abilities, you'll have a better shot at actually reading the pertinent information vs. coming in half-cocked as usual. Sound good? Maybe then you'll actually know who you should be mad at instead of flying off the handle at random members that you've had past disagreements with (since you seem to want to attribute other's comments to me just for arguments' sake). Either way, my aim is to actually make sure you're aware of what's going on before you come out blasting, because it's getting tedious having to explain who said what just because you're too lazy to read something thoroughly.

Edited by VeganEssentials