Newbie to site, to vegan living and to bodybuilding

Badgerboy

I have a 80% raw organic vegan and 20% cooked organic vegan diet, I have recently decided to start building muscle and want to get some advice about the work out itself, the before and after diet tips and the best way to maintain my body beautiful once I gain it.

I am 34, married with twins aged 4, I work a long week so will only get time to work out about 3 evenings during the week adn 1 day on the weekend. I am currently 11st 7lbs and have a relatively slim physique but carry a small amount of fat on my stomach. I don't want to be massive, I just want to define my muscles and bulk up slightly. I have a weights bench, cycling machine and rowing machine at home which is where most of the training will have to take place. I also have weights bar and dumbells.

I am looking for advice on the best routine to work my entire body and get the quickest by sustainable results. Any PM's would be welcome as I am a true novice when it comes to this subject. I have always been relatively fit through playing sport but need to define my body now as it is more of a stamina physique than a muscle defined body.

Any advice on what to eat prior to training and especially after to aid with muscle recovery would be appreciated. Also what protein powder to have if any, if not what to I eat for protein other than hemp, advocado and nuts.

Seriously all advice would be welcomed, when I get my confidence in my new body I will post my results pictures of before and after. I am very much at the before stage though.