Protein Powder

PCDIVA

Hello Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for suggestion on Protein/Meal replacement shakes I need them to help me to loose weight not for building muscle not yet I need to loose at lease 10lbs first before I can even think about exercising. I am 60lbs overweight and exercising for me takes a toll on me.

Suggestions?

Exercise anyways.

If you're out of shape now, you'll still be out of shape 10 pounds lighter than now.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's true. Even taking a 30 minute walk everyday will help and it's not strenuous exercise.

Honestly, if you're not exercising, you don't need a protein powder to help you lose weight. All it does is supplement protein. Eating clean is a lot less expensive, more nutritious, and will yield good results.

Honestly, if you're not exercising, you don't need a protein powder to help you lose weight.

Totally agree. No need for protein at all to help you lose weight. If you want to make a shake to supplement a meal go for it but I see no reason to add a protein supplement to it.

And try your hardest to do some sort of exercise. It will make all the difference in you achieving your goals.