Xstraight edgeX

Attila

Speaking of those under the influence being violent just go to a Slayer concert or review Henry Rollins accounts of the years he spent with Black Flag and how people threw beer bottles and tried to beat up the band. I bet those were not sXe kids. And just for the record: Ian may have created the framework for straight edge, but straight edgers dont live how they do because Ian said so (to be fair some may, but I dont know any like that).

Oh yeah, I forgot Ian's not hip anymore. It's Ray Cappo now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of those under the influence being violent just go to a Slayer concert or review Henry Rollins accounts of the years he spent with Black Flag and how people threw beer bottles and tried to beat up the band. I bet those were not sXe kids. And just for the record: Ian may have created the framework for straight edge, but straight edgers dont live how they do because Ian said so (to be fair some may, but I dont know any like that).

cappo...sheesh...didn't their whole krishna thing fall apart when everyone realised that shelter were right into fucking all their groupies and shit...

cappo...sheesh...didn't their whole krishna thing fall apart when everyone realised that shelter were right into fucking all their groupies and shit...

Something like that, yeah. All edge musicians break edge eventually.