Vegan Spiked Wristbands

Ryofire

http://studsandspikes.com/buy/wristbandsbracelets-c-72.html

I'm really hoping that these certain type of wristbands will have leather on the inside. There's a store (not related to the link above) here in the greater Boston area that sells spiked wristbands that are vinyl on the outisde, but leather on the inside. I know vinyl (PVC) is not eco friendly, but at least it's animal friendly.

However either way when if I were to purchase the ones at the store here in the greater Boston area, it's really bad. It's like not only am I supporting animal torture, but enviornmental torture too.

So I'm curious does anyone know if this link above is for real? Also does anyone know of a good place where I can purchase spiked vegan wristbands?

No matter what you do, you're doing damage to the environment and killing animals. Right now, plunking away at your keyboard for example. Animals get zapped at electricity plants/dams all the time.

Personally, I haven't worn a spiked wristband since high school.. But most synthetic stuff is going to be made from things that aren't environmentally friendly. You could always buy them from a second hand store.

No matter what you do, you're doing damage to the environment and killing animals. Right now, plunking away at your keyboard for example. Animals get zapped at electricity plants/dams all the time.

Personally, I haven't worn a spiked wristband since high school.. But most synthetic stuff is going to be made from things that aren't environmentally friendly. You could always buy them from a second hand store.

This is true, but in the JLA/Avengers series, Superman said, "Captain, whether we fear we do too much or not enough," and Captain America finished, "we keep trying." Good words to live by.

I'll try to contact them sometime before ordering them.

• 4 weeks later...

very pretty site I think if you want that kind of stuff (as I also do) you are rather restricted in the sense of the vegan-options aren't hugely enviro friendly, but I'd rather opt for that than leather. I do have a couple of friends who will buy stuff like that when its second hand or unwanted - not sure I'd be okay with that option myself though.

If you do opt for PVC, rubber, latex type stuff definitely make sure there is a nice soft lining on the inside if its for longer term wear! (thus speaks the voice of experience, silly Mog!)