UK Restaurants

I had no problem finding the website for V&M before me and my mate visited London, but couldn't see it in a quick google search there. Before we went, we marked a bunch of restaurants we could go to. Pogo was on the list but it was too far out the way. We were actually going to V&M for the fast food bit, but ended up in the Mediterranean / gourmet restaurant part - didn't know they were right beside each other (they might not have been back then).

We also went to Rootmaster (wasn't impressed with food), wai cafe (so-so), tony's hemp corner (loved this place!), inspiral lounge (good cake, but pricey!). But the best place we went to was the cheapest, Indian Veg Bhel Poori House. Food was amazing. Was something crazy like 3 or 4 quid for all you can eat.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vita Organic on Wardour Street in London is great. Raw Vegan Buffet. You pay per scoop. Small place but the food is AMAZING.

Mildred's and Mrs Marengos on Lexington street are great, good comfort food, burgers etc. Worth noting that they do the same food but it is cheaper to eat in at Mrs Marengo's (essentially doing takeaway versions of the food at Mildred's). Lunch time is VERY busy and you can't book tables but always worth the wait.

Tibits on Heddon street is also a cool place, they have a buffet and lots of vegan choices. Slightly more pricey though.

Those are my favourites (and walking distance from the office)