My most EXTREME moment!

BrandonC

Wow, that is crazy!

I get scared really easily, but there is that feeling of wanting to do it again. I did the big "drop" ride at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Denmark when I was there. I couldn't even speak when I was at the top and then when I dropped I was screaming the entire way down! Then I couldn't wait to go again, which I did!

The Tower with the huge drop, but the rollercoaster was really fun too, and I got to chat with and get photos with two cute blonde Danish girls

I was never really into rides are amusement parks, but that fear thrill is pretty awesome!

Rob

Oh man, I LOVED spending 3 1/2 months in Europe back in 2004. I went to Russia, Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, England, Scotland, Latvia, Poland, France, and Belgium. It was fantastic! I shall do it again sometime.

Now that I have my new computer I'll post some of those pics in this section sometime.

I should be in bed soon, so I will retire for the evening.

I know it's a smurf not a nightcap, but it still reminds me of sleeping each time I see it.

Rob

I was working with kids as a youth supervisor on a cruise ship stopping from country to country, so I didn't get to see much of each place, mostly tourist areas near the ports.

I was in Cork and some other smaller cities in Ireland. I was also in Northern Ireland in Belfast and I think some other town.

It's hard to keep track of it all. It was SO MUCH FUN! I love kids too, so the job was perfect!

Check these out:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/615

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/596

-Rob

Those extreme moments are cool, aren't they ? Were you bungee jumping ? I don't know if I could do that, unless it was over water.

Yea, it was over water! :P

I would be too scared to do it over land even though I would probobly still die if the rope snapped over water!! But that rarey happens....I think!

• 11 months later...