need help trouble shooting--can't post pictures

I really want to post pictures, but I can't upload photos to this forum. Furthermore, my right click on my mouse isn't working so I can't use the properties function to get the proper links. At first I just thought my laptop mouse was just dying and the right click button was not working. Well I got a new mouse and the right click button still doesn't work. I can't seem to find anything wrong with my setting in my control panel through the mouse tab or the internet options tab. Can anybody help me because I can't even get an avatar!

To post pics on the forum you have to upload images from your computer to a site like tinypic.com then, since you cant copy paste, you will have to type out the image code for image boards and forums.

to get an avatar you do the same first steps but instead of choosing the image boards and forums link code, you type in the "direct links and layouts" code into the user control panel, avatar option.

So basically right click doesn't matter, it just makes things faster for this process.

To post pics on the forum you have to upload images from your computer to a site like tinypic.com then, since you cant copy paste, you will have to type out the image code for image boards and forums.

You can copypast with your keyboard. Shortcuts are: Copy = Ctrl + c and paste = Ctrl + v.