Visiting Portland next month

Nice!

I might be around, but not sure. There is a chance I'll be in town but also a chance I'll be in another part of the country.

Get in touch directly with Lean and Green and thendanisays. I know they'd love to see you!

What brings you to Portland?

Have a great time!

I will be in Portland because of the church I go to.. They have different gatherings/events during the year, and this time there is one in Portland, so I had a good excuse to come visit again. That doesn't start though until Friday night, so I have all Friday to get together with friends, workout, and visit multiple vegan restaurants.

I am getting ready to book my flight to Portland! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! There are several vegan restaurants calling to me! Oh and the gym too, of course! Hope to catch up with some vegans for a workout, and some good food! Not sure about my transportation at the moment, figuring that out next.

Have tried to contact people via Facebook, no reply, Know lots of busy vegans, what else can I say. Anyway I will probably hit up Loprinzis Gym in Portland, because it only costs ten bucks, and from what I can tell about the Portland maps it isn't too far out of my way, already mapped it by bus. Besides that might stop by Sweetpea Bakery in the morning for breakfast. Not much time for anything else.

This is the plan!!!!

I am almost ready, just have to book a hotel, probably near the airport, because of the free shuttle.

Then I will catch a bus after catching up on sleep, grab some breakfast at Sweetpea, and either walk or take a bus to Loprinzis gym.

After that if I meet up with anyone at the gym or not, I will probably grab some lunch, possibly at Red and Black cafe, and then catch another bus to where i am staying with my group. Thank goodness I am planning on traveling with just one bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very brief visit over lunch at "Hungry Tiger", with Giacomo and Dani.

I also visited, Sweetpea Vegan Bakery, Herbivore, and Food Fight Grocery. Very cool vegan atmosphere at each place of course! Did not have time for gym, oh well I was on vacation!