Hello From Colorado!

vegfbb

Hello Everyone!

It is really great to finally find a well-designed site that offers good information on veganism and bodybuilding. I am a 46-year-old woman with 2 teenagers. I have been full vegan for almost 6 months (it was my New Years resolution). It was off-and-on for a few years before that, mostly because of media-driven and special interest misinformation. I am a psychotherapist-in-training (two years to my license! ) and have been bodybuilding for almost 12 years. It is my way of breaking stress and I love weights!

After years of believing the only way to build quality muscle was to pound my body with animal protein, I am very happy to say that I now know that's not true. I have no problem maintaining muscle on a vegan diet. What's even better is that I can eat as much quality whole food as often as I want without getting fat -- and my weight training has gone through the roof.

I am really excited to hear about all of you and learn some new ideas for food and training. Hopefully I can offer some things you find helpful as well. Thanks again for the great site! I look forward to reading your posts!

Carol

**vegfbb**