Ricky Williams

wannalift

does anyone know if it is comfirmed whether he is vegan or not? not sure what to believe. i thought it was great when he left the NFL to do his own thing. funny how the media handled that story and called him everything from a drug attict to a traitor/coward. of course when pat tillman left his team to go kill people he never met they called him a hero. ricky played well in his comeback last year. voluntarily plays for the league minimum now. god forbid someonw try and find some humanity in their life. i wish he played for the steelers.

does anyone know if it is comfirmed whether he is vegan or not? not sure what to believe. i thought it was great when he left the NFL to do his own thing. funny how the media handled that story and called him everything from a drug attict to a traitor/coward. of course when pat tillman left his team to go kill people he never met they called him a hero. ricky played well in his comeback last year. voluntarily plays for the league minimum now. god forbid someonw try and find some humanity in their life. i wish he played for the steelers.

Not sure. Most online stuff says vegan but it's not definite enough. But if he keeps losing weight then I hope he keeps quiet about the whole thing. He's fast now but I think maybe he's getting a little too skinny.

Yeah I don't like how he's been treated at all. Looks like Miami is trying to trade him. I'd like to think Cowher's a pretty smart guy. Hopefully they will be interested. I think he'd be happy playing for the least mercenary team in the league.

• 2 months later...

suspended once more I see

Ricky is a bit out there but I still like him!

I heard that he was studying naturopathy when he took that year off....

anyone know anything about that?

I remember seeing an interview with Ricky when someone tracked him down in Australia. He had that big beard going on, barefoot, living in a little tent.

The reporter asked him about doing drugs and Ricky admitted to using pot.

When the reporter asked him if he had taken anything "worse" , Ricky gave him a puzzled look and said what do you mean..... I like sweets....and proceeded to explain the evils of refined sugar.

I've always thought that was pretty cool!

Although I'm sure there are many people ou there who think he is a little whacked

He really seems like a good guy. I don't like how he is trashed by NFL fans. Seems maybe like there's a tinge of racism going on in a lot of the negative stuff I hear referring to him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If he is vegan he's gonna make us all look dumb...not that we need the added stereotype of pothead vegans but a dumb pothead vegan that gets caught is even worse...he needs to get all his years worth of smoking in right after his last game then train and wait to smoke again if he really needs it that bad