Danish Vegan BB

Esmar

Hi My name is Esmar. Live in Copenhagen

I fell over the homepage, which really lifted my spirit

Ive never really felt in tune iwth other vegans, as, all the ones I know, have little to no interest in working out.

And since my choice of being vegan has been primarily health, secondarily animal welfare. I seem to come off with a different point of view than most vegans.

I'm very passionate about working out, not as much for looks as for functionality. Ofc the looks dont hurt

I primarily do Body weight workouts ( No weights for 15 months ) and focus on HIT, HIIT and the army Hinderbahn.

I hope to find great inspiration for food, workout programs and ofcourse get to know knew people

Welcome Esmar!

Great to have you. I've been to Copenhagen and have some Danish heritage. I'm hoping to make it out there for a summer tour in 2013.

There are a bunch of us here, all with a focus on exercise so you should be able to find plenty of vegans to connect with here

All the very best!

-Robert

Unfortunatly I think The Little Mermaid is still in China. But I will when she gets back

I have my own version of that actually(Smørrebrød). A vegan version ofc. My entire family Condemns it haha

Yeh come to enjoy the wonderful weather haha. At least it makes us a bit tough on that part

Already read a lot of interesting stuff on the forum