Where is the best sushi on the Las Vegas?

fr33d0santana

Depends on how you define best. I was staying at Bally’s for a convention in 2019 and had gone out for numerous high dollar lunches and dinners all week. That night, my coworkers were dog tired and didn’t want to go out. Meanwhile, I was wired and I was craving cheap dive food or something in that vein. So I set off to explore, looking for an In and Out or something to that effect. I turned down an alley by the LINQ Hotel.

While walking I saw a sign for $2 PBR Tall Boys. After days of paying at least $11 per beer I was drawn to it like a fly to a bug zapper. Then I saw it was a place called Jaburritos that sold burrito sized sushi rolls. Deal was done, I was in the door. I like sushi, I like beer. More sushi is more better.

Sushi was made to order, and with sushi, miso soup, and beer I was in it for like 15 bucks. Tasted like sweet victory, and honestly was one of the more memorable spots I ate at….probably because of it’s accidental discovery and surprisingly cheap price. Never did make it to In and Out. Oh well.

All of that to say, I’m sure there’s plenty nicer sushi places. But, that’s not always what I want in a sushi place. Your mileage may vary.

Hi there! The Japanese tradition of Nyotaimori involves serving sushi on a woman's naked body, and it does not appear to have direct historical roots in any other country. However, if you're interested in trying it out, there are places in Las Vegas, like https://nyotaimorinakedsushi.com/ , where you can order it for events. The practice may have been influenced by earlier Japanese customs of serving food on the human body, including the practice of serving sake from a geisha's navel. Nyotaimori originated during the Edo period and was often used as a form of entertainment for the wealthy and powerful. Despite criticisms of the practice of objectifying women, it continues to be popular in certain parts of the world. I hope this information is helpful!