Preparing a Literature Review

tonybil

Regardless of the specificity of any scientific work contains three main sections: theoretical foundations, description of methodology, presentation, and discussion of results. The practical relevance of the work is based on the analysis of existing scientific data, for the presentation of which the literature review is intended. What can you recommend for the preparation of a literature review?

In the process of writing a literature review for a diploma, Ph.D., doctoral dissertation, article, or monograph you will have to work with a large number of sources. The most authoritative works can be advised by your supervisor, but you will also need to be active on your own. Previously, to select additional materials, one used the reference lists given in the basic sources. Now the life of young scientists has become easier: it is realistic to find colleagues in online thematic forums who can suggest the right books or journals. But you can make your job easier and buy a literature review paper.

Finding sources, selecting the most valuable, reading, comprehending, and formulating one's own text of a literature review is a costly task, both in the amount of effort involved and in the time it takes. At the same time, this chapter is often more formal than practical.

Girls, I'm glad to welcome you. What you're talking about seems terrifying to me. Yes, it's not easy for me to confess, but my writing skills leave much to be desired. And so it has always been. So thanks for the advice. I, in turn, will tell you about paper now or rather, I will share an overview of this writing platform. The thing is, I'm looking for professional writers to help me with my essay. I love that the guys on this site carefully review every writing platform. Here I also found a list of the best services. What a time saver.

Edited by JamesHicklin