Photo processing

tonybil

Absolutely! There are several ways to remove the background from an image. For a quick and free option, you can use online tools like remove background from image free or Clipping Magic. These platforms use AI to automatically detect and remove the background, and they're pretty user-friendly. For more control and fine-tuning, you can use software like Adobe Photoshop. It offers powerful tools like the Magic Wand or the Pen Tool, which allow you to precisely select and remove the background. Additionally, GIMP, a free alternative to Photoshop, can also do the job with its selection and layer mask features. The choice depends on your image and your level of comfort with the software, but these options should cover most of your background removal needs.

In addition to these options, if you need a quick background removal on the go, mobile apps can be handy. Apps like Pixomatic, Background Eraser, or Adobe Photoshop Express offer user-friendly interfaces and some powerful tools for background removal directly from your smartphone. Another alternative is using the Microsoft PowerPoint app, where you can remove backgrounds easily by adjusting the image properties. It's all about selecting the method that suits your workflow and the complexity of the image you're working on.

• 2 months later...

I place a high value on photo quality because it may influence the entire quality of the product, thus I'm quite particular about it. When I needed real estate logo, I went to a reputable source. Where everything I need, even on the most unusual subjects, is always readily available.

Edited by Nico

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, this is all well and good, but it only works if you have a lot of free space on your computer. But if you don't have the necessary free space, you need to think of something. You can connect an external hard disk. But using external hard disks with NTFS on Mac has never been easy. So I recommend you to check out the useful tips, in this blog: https://setapp.com/how-to/use-ntfs-for-mac. It will tell you all the information you need to know about how to connect it properly and what support programs to use. This will help you find free space to process your photos.