Raw Potlucks in Eugene, Cascadia

loveliberate

FYI:

To: [email protected]

Hello Everyone!!!!

Spring is on it's way!! I have had many inquiries about raw potlucks lately. At first I remembered how my stomach would hurt after eating all those crazy raw recipes, and how I didn't like mixing socialization with unconscious eating. BUT then it came to me, it didn't have to be that way. I could have a potluck and make it any way I wanted it. So I am having weekly potlucks on Wednesdays at my house from 5:00 pm-9:00pm.

It will be a RAW foods, WHOLE foods, ORGANIC foods, evening....no crazy recipes! Please bring food in it's unchanged lively state!!!

Avocados, mango's, dates, apples, celery, lettuce, raw nuts, oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers.......

Please only bring organic food, no raw chocolate please. Bring your own utensils, plates etc.

This will be the beginning of many potlucks over the next three months until I move. They will be weekly, soon they will be on Sundays in a park with a hour of yoga and some meditation. My vision is to have a space together to share in the inspirations of life! I want to not only share the experience of lively food from the earth to enliven our cells but also explore the other elements that are necessary to live happy, healthy lives, such as the air we breath, the sunshine, play and exercise, emotional well being, spiritual balance, loving relationships, etc....

We can discuss the vision further at the potluck!! Bring your inspirations.

Bring your inspirations and I will see you there!!!

Kids welcome!!

Bring a peice of poetry or a song to share if you wish!

Where: 4523 E Amazon Dr

When: Wednesday, 5pm-9pm.

Much Love, Krysty

~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

EUGENE TRIBAL GATHERINGS

meeting our basic need for tribe!

http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/raw