Sweet track cycling photos and stories to come!

vegan potter and I went track cycling and it was totally awesome! I was nearly crying and about to vomit when we started because i was soooo nervous and scared. But by the end, I felt like I owned the track!

We'll have photos and stories soon!

I've never eaten alot of desert before so you saw the first time I've eaten like that other than one or two pre-vegan/pre-teen instances of sugary gluttony...as for the food...filipino food is best when cooked in large batches and cooked slowly...plus I've got the best filler on earth. The tricks poor filipinos have with rice to keep them full are quite amazing from garlic rice, to hot rice cereal...oh and vegan coconut ricecake(don't get your hopes up...materials may be tough to get for this)

POST THOSE PHOTOS! I assume you guys rode road bikes on the track? Or did they have loaner bikes there? The track closest to my house has some practice track bikes.

I bet Robert would be an awesome trackie with his physique. Match sprinter!!

I miss the track. It was a blast.

We'll get em up....I forgot my reader cord but we'll get in going. As for the bikes we rented and they weren't just bare bones steel...we had fairly lightweight GT frames. I was very suprised at the rentals...they felt extremely stiff(the frame that is). I could hear the wheels stressing but I hear thats the norm for track bikes on the banks