Happy Day :)

robert

In the middle of a very stressful time for me, I got some cool e-mails today that made me Happy.

First, Howard Lyman wrote to me confirming his interest and availability to speak on two days at my Vegan Holiday Festival in November. Howard is one of the top Animal Rights speakers in the World so I'm pretty pumped to have him coming to my event.

Then, Jay Cutler, the #2 Bodybuilder in the World wrote to me just days before the Olympia which takes place this weekend. In 2004 I was the first person to greet him after his 3rd consecutive 2nd place finish. I told him I wouldn't be there this year, but cheering for him from home (actually I'll be in Canada as the Olympia takes place). Perhaps he'll win the Olympia this year.

I'm also making very good progress on my Vegan Holiday Festival and that pleases me.

I still have a bunch of stressful things going on and I leave in less than 48 hours for Canada, but all is well....at least for now

Tomorrow I'll be mailing a bunch of things to forum members who have participated in contests so that will be a good feeling as well.

Well, time to pay my car service bill (fixing stuff for my trip up North) and head home before training chest and biceps tonight.

Wow, you got Howard Lyman. That's awesome. I love him. He is so kind too, and takes the time to talk to folks. His testimony is incredible force for the case to go vegan because his touches on what should be concerns of everyone, animal lovers or not. The damn cattle industry/lobby is too damn powerful and we need more Howards who aren't afraid.

Sounds like a good event.