Poll for Southern North Americans

Guest veganpotter

Who is better????  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've thought about this for years and years and its one of the most compelling questions man has ever not asked. This should only be answered by non-Canadians due to strong bias. I'm not trying to cause a civil war in Canada...I'm just trying to put one type of Canadian in their place. Personally I'm not voting since I'm an honorary Canadian due to playing hockey for so long...granted I'm just a Canadian Canadian since I'm obviously not French and the French Canadians have yet to give me a key the the capital of French Canadia.

I can't vote, but... French canadians are the best because:

-We had/have/will the best hockey players ever

-We created the poutine (the greasiest thing you can think of!)

-We have the sexiest women!

-We are vegan friendly (although France has a strong influence on us, so many traditional meals include cheese, foie gras and fatty meat)

-and other reasons I can't even think of!

Well... we are also disadvantage by:

-first and foremost, Celine Dion

-We only speak French

-Simple Plan with their damn song I'm just a kid! (although they are pro-peta)

-We invented the modern wheel-motor electric car but didn't market it due to pressure from oil companies (ie, we are real pussies!)

It seems as if we have a forum member that simply doesn't like Canadians at all I wonder who this is??? How can't people love a country who has produced wonders such as Peter North, and Howie Mandell.

These are real reasons to love Canadians...and lets not forget John Candy

It seems as if we have a forum member that simply doesn't like Canadians at all I wonder who this is??? How can't people love a country who has produced wonders such as Peter North, and Howie Mandell.

These are real reasons to love Canadians...and lets not forget John Candy

Damn, I didn't know Peter North was Canadian. Great to have Pamela Anderson as well!

As for that forum member, I don't think he doesn't like Canadians, he simply prefer USAians!