The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

"honestly I think if I were in part of the topic of every thread the quality of the all the posts would increase dramatically...mostly because of the quality of the person/subject" authored by veganpotter

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, once this thread starts to burst at the seams we will create new threads

the veganpotter beer thread

the veganpotter guide to growing up with copious amounts of booze & sex

the veganpotter sports thread

to name a few

You really should have your own section

What do you say Robert?

I actually didn't grow up with lots of sex...I was just around lots of young people that were...as for the other things I'm sure you could add to that list

I think it would be cocky to have a topic about this but since everyone agrees there should be a topic purely on how handsome I am

If Robert were to close this that would be fine. I'm sure someone would represent me in a light that will make me shine nearly as well as I do myself. Nobody is better than talking about me in a positive way than everyone else I think I'm probably the worst person on earth to express how amazing I am due to how effortlessly humble I am.

If Robert were to close this that would be fine. I'm sure someone would represent me in a light that will make me shine nearly as well as I do myself. Nobody is better than talking about me in a positive way than everyone else I think I'm probably the worst person on earth to express how amazing I am due to how effortlessly humble I am.
Ok, Mr. Poopy Pants.

I think I'm probably the worst person on earth to express how amazing I am due to how effortlessly humble I am.

This is destined to end-up in someone's signature.

I thought about putting it in mine, but Andesuma's makes me laugh too...maybe in a little while.

I think I'm probably the worst person on earth to express how amazing I am due to how effortlessly humble I am.

This is destined to end-up in someone's signature.

hahah yesss. funniest quote ive read in a long time

I would have said that but I think its a given since everyone knows me and has spent a long time researching the importance of The VEGANPOTTER. Really no threads need to be made about me since everyone already loves me so much...granted if people feel they need to do it I won't complain.

I personally, am shocked that there is not a virtual veganpotter shrine on this site.

We of VBBF must have a place to go to worship the existence of veganpotter and all that is veganpotter.

Robert was actually planning on making this forum as Vegan Potting and Fitness for me but I didn't want it to be all about me so I kept away from the forum for the first year. I came later just to see if the forum could be about me and not be named after me.

It's just a matter of time before order is restored to the world and VPF is born!!!!.

It seems like a no brainer. I mean, regardless of the number of members, the post count in this forum will be just as high

Jw has a thing for potter!

I think this has been the vegan standard for all. However I try to get everyone not to say it as to prevent me from getting a big head