The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

I would join a vegan pottying and fitness forum.

That does sound intriquing.

Does that mean we would all excercise or discuss fitness while sitting on the toilet?

Well, I'm not the administrator. You'd have to ask him. But on the surface, yes, it sounds like it. I imagine working out at the gym and discussing bodily fluids would also fall under this, but again, I really don't want to speculate or speak for the administrator(s).

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, no .... I'm just encouraging him along to achieve the level of greatness deserving of a vegan, bicycle riding, pottery making, posting addicted, Canadian wannabe.

I actually didn't want to be a Canadian at all. I just wanted to play hockey and Gordie Howe gave me the key to Canada.

Its not that I don't wanna be Canadian...its just that I have no choice now since I actually am...plus I don't wanna waste the paper and hurt the environment by denying my citizenship

I don't think that would happen since I'm so loved up North. I'm the only US citizen that even remotely cares about Canadians, the rest of the US can't stand you guys...why would you not want me in the country.

Well if your feeling sick don't go south for help as you won't be accepted...unless you can find me without getting noticed...otherwise you'll be stoned the whole time by angry Americans that will tell you your beer stinks

I agree however I think others from my nation think Canadian beer stinks because the actual smell of the Canadians that handle the actual beer. They are so affraid of the smell they never actually open the bottles.

Actually I think they think its just rotten beer...people in the US are used to the smell of testosterone because they buy it in their burgers

The posting envelope can only be pushed so much. I subsidize Robert with thousands of dollars a month(money I get selling autographs to my fans...well really they are free but they can't believe it so they all send me $200 or more each) so he would surely screw with JWs account if he were to catch up with me. I wouldn't want Robert to do that but it would just be a natural reaction.

As a forum member you shouldn't feel guilty getting one of my photos if you give a minimum donation of $100. I don't think you should feel guilty but relative to what others donate its only fair to them.

If you didn't notice my last e-mail I never stated that you'd get a signed photo. Non-forum members can't even get photos from me that aren't signed if they want to save cash because they feel too guilty. Anyway your $100 check will go to good use. I'm gonna buy replacement titanium screws for my seat clam, stem, and bottle cages. Thank you very much

Hey man, my $100 check was cashed. Don't say you didn't get it because I have the evidence right here.

JW...you can take over now...LOL

No doubt I cashed it and I'm enjoying the 25grams I saved on my bike thanks to your donation

As for the Autographed TOFU I say just get me a plane ticket to Canada and I'll do it live and for free...after all I don't think it will ship all that well unless you want me to sign the package