San Francisco Bay Area Thread

Matt

Looking to find who else on the boards is from the SF Bay Area. Seen only a few here, including new member kjs, but California members seem surprisingly quiet and/or few and far between. I'm in Santa Cruz, but about 20 minutes over the hill from San Jose; I consider us to still be part of it.

Let's get heard here!

• 4 months later...

well.... i figured i'd reply to this and double the SF bay area population. i'm north of the GGB. props to my peeps.

after browsing the forum a little yesterday, i went and got my first jar of hemp protein yesterday, wish me luck!

d

I'm really surprised we don't have MORE members from San Fran! We have about 30+ from Portland, even about 5 in Eugene, OR, 5 or so in the Seattle area, 10+ in PA, etc.

I'd love to see more members from San Fran. I'll be presenting down there at the World Vegetarian Day Festival on Sept. 29-30th, so I'll try to recruit more members while I'm there.

dean........welcome aboard!

Please post an introduction so we can properly welcome you to the team!

I'll be presenting down there at the World Vegetarian Day Festival on Sept. 29-30th, so I'll try to recruit more members while I'm there.

I didn't know about the event, looks cool! I'll be traveling at that time so won't be able to attend. Bummer.