Friend from Mexico visiting Portland/Cascadia next week!!!

loveliberate

Howdy all y Hola Tod@s!

We have a friend coming all the ways from Mexico to visit us next week - we'd love to have meet up & hang-out with VB&F folks! Potlucks, hikes, visits to other cities, the coast & mountains are all ideas we're considering: we'd love to hear yr suggestions of things to do & see - even better if ya can join us for the fun! Time, money & transportation issues may limit our ability to get out of Portland much or at all but if we can do it we'd love to take our friend up to Vancouver, Victoria, Seattle, Bellingham, Olympia & places along the way.

So who's up for hanging out with us? What should we do - where should we go?

Hey loveliberate, can you give me the dates again? I'm out of town nearly every day this week, mostly in Corvallis helping my Dad with projects attending a wedding, doing Vega stuff, etc.

I'd love to meet-up in Portland and I think I could do some local hikes, etc. but I can't get out of town much other than being in Corvallis.

Thanks and have fun!

Heya folks,

Anyone else want to hang out? If so, PM me or give me a call - we dont plan ahead real well but love to have folks join us!

So far we've had a lof fun:

- Saturday: Hero, Jessi, Gyre, xdarthveganx (+ his friend who I dont think is on here) & our lil' crew went out for dinner at Aladdins on NE 33rd. It was a good time & tasty food too!

- Sunday we saw xdarthveganx, Jerome, Ana & her husband, Fogatron + lots of other folks at Food Fight & Scapegoat hoopla. Later on we hung out with OregonIsaac & his awesome daughter, Mogwai, gkleinman & Andesuma.

- Today xdarthveganx & us hung out all day. We checked out the Chinese & Japanese Gardens, the Canby ferry the Oregon City Falls & viewpoint tower. Afterwards, we grabbed some bubble tea down on Hawthorne. To finish off the evening, xdarthveganx & Robert joined us for dinner.

- Tomorrow: Seattle! I'll post a seperate thread for that adventure!