Portland/Eugene Chinook Book on sale at Whole Foods

robert

I've never had one before but I know many of you save hundreds of dollars per $20 Chinook coupon Book.

I had planned on getting one soon from Proper Eats, but I was at Whole Foods downtown Portland today and noticed they are only $15 so since I was there, I picked one up.

In fact, I may pick up a couple more.

Or, a few of us could go in on a handful of them and we can all share the coupons.

Anyone interesting in going in on purchasing a few copies?

We could even get a copy or two for Vegan Vacation

Thoughts?

Yay for Chinook Books!

New Seasons has them on sale for $15 right now too. Sadly, Blossoming Lotus no longer has a coupon in there... I'm always up for swapping &/or sharing coupons! You can also get CBs for the Seattle area - I wonder if they are on sale at the Whole Foods up there? Hopefully we'll see something similar come out for SW BC soon!

Yeah me too. I wanted to get them at places like Proper Eats but always wanted to take advantage of the sales.

I have 4 now

Last year one of my friends bought 6 of them.

Good to know the sale is on at People's. I may get another one

I go to Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Market of Choice, etc. so I'll save BIG TIME on purchases

I was wrong - I have 4 of those coupons, along with the one for the free pizza slice. I hope they have vegan pizza choices!

If anyone wants to do a coupon swap, I'm up for one early in the year. I get a bunch of these books throughout the year and mainly use them for the co-ops, Whole Foods, Wild Oats and Nossa Familia coffee. I have a lot of coupons that could go to waste.