Hemp seed supplier

adam151

How do you feel eating that much hemp seed?

Out of interest how much hemp to you consume? Could you post your diet, as I am always interested to know what others eat? To be fair I could cut down on my eating a fair bit as I am pretty fat, although I love food - it is my big weakness! I am just getting back into training after a break of 8 years. This time I want to train powerlifting style, so not too fussed about my visual appearance as long as I keep getting stronger and banging out the maximum I possibly can in bench, squat and deadlift.

I have just been looking at your diary and have to say I am totally stunned at the speed of your progress. You look really great and can't wait to see you get bigger - keep it up

How do you feel eating that much hemp seed?

Out of interest how much hemp to you consume? Could you post your diet, as I am always interested to know what others eat? To be fair I could cut down on my eating a fair bit as I am pretty fat, although I love food - it is my big weakness! I am just getting back into training after a break of 8 years. This time I want to train powerlifting style, so not too fussed about my visual appearance as long as I keep getting stronger and banging out the maximum I possibly can in bench, squat and deadlift.

I have just been looking at your diary and have to say I am totally stunned at the speed of your progress. You look really great and can't wait to see you get bigger - keep it up

Thanks! I have made some progress, but I need more muscle, though!

I eat like 5-10 spoons of hempseeds and sometimes couple of spoons of hemp protein.

Diet? Fruit, potato, legumes, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds - in that order, at the moment. In summer more fruit, in winter more potato