orientation!

V VII Hero

I went to orientation yesterday. during introductions, I announced I was vegan and I want to be a personal trainer to help improve the lifes of both animals and humans a like. I not only want to train people and show them what exercises to do, I want to educate them and give them the knowledge they'll neeed to suceed when Im not there. I turned heads and got lots of kind smiles. I was very enthusiastic about learning, and I said all the right things. I am extremely excited about attending. and my loan went through. so I have money to pay for tuition! yay!!

6 months = me being a vegan personal trainer. its all thanks to all of you helping me out and listening. thank you, each and everyone of you.

Great to hear Toph-Dogg!

You'll have an awesome time and you'll be an amazing trainer. Out in Portland you can train me! Then maybe I can challenge Daywalker!

I'm glad you had fun at orientation and you'll have a blast in school.

Keep us up to date on how things are going.

And yes....you are on Fire! Trust me, I hear that a lot from people around me who visit the site

-Thin Thin Flat Him

• 2 weeks later...

recent update:

no place to live. the deal to stay in staten island fell thru, so i have to somehow find a place to stay in less than half a month! eek.

thanks meggy;)

I cant wait to make it out to portland. everyday i daydream about coming to oregon. its one of my biggest dreams in life: to life in portland, and snowboard mt hood. train with rob,etc.

so i cant wait! i am so eager

im like a lil kid filled with anticipation