In Search of a Vegan Diet for Olympic Lifting & Weight Gain

Hi everybody - I'm new to the forum, so here's a quick introduction. This seems like just the community I have been looking for. Obviously you are all well aware of the negative responses most coaches and athletes will deliver when you mention that you don't eat meat. I really need some help deciding on a vegan diet system to use for my training and personal goals.

Current Numbers:

Age = 22

Body weight = 155lbs

Gender/Sex = Male

Height = 5 feet 10 inches

Front Squat = 202 lbs

Deadlift = 255 lbs

Snatch = 130 lbs

Goals:

Bring body weight up to 170 lbs

Snatch 170 lbs

Eat vegan

Avoid injury

After spending my teenage years completely inactive, I began Crossfit in November in 2010. Now I'm training in Olympic style weightlifting with a fantastic coach in Portland, OR. He uses the Bulgarian Method, which (to simplify) means that we lift as heavy as possible every day, but only focus on a handful of lifts - snatches, cleans, jerks, front squats, and back squats. I've never seen anybody in my gym do more than 5 reps of any movement at once, but I see them hitting PR's all the time.

You can read about his programming here:

http://www.theironsamurai.com/2010/05/23/the-secret-to-bulgarian-training-in-olympic-weightlifting/

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the training and my gains are coming fast. But, I'm ready to move into a vegan diet and I don't know where to start. I know that there are many vegan diet systems, but I haven't seen anything specifically for strength athletes. I see a lot of great advice here on the forum, but I'm curious if there is any kind of diet system or books available for vegan strength athletes.

Thanks in advance!

-sheldon