Whole food diet plan

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Whole food diet plan

#1 Postby NickT2 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello Folks
I am 32years old. 6ft and 260#. I would say 30-40% body fat. Fat is mainly around midsection.
I do exercise by lifting weights yoga running hiking. But food portions are not controlled.
I use to be a vegetarian and eat tons of friend food and ice cream. After reading the posts I am ready to cut out dairy.

Can anyone point me to a basic whole food vegan diet plan for lets say 1800 calories that is wheat free and minimal use of protein shakes. if possible. - I had a bad reaction to Hemp and would prefer to use whole foods this time.

Re: Whole food diet plan

#2 Postby Onlybrad » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Has a few meals on there for ideas. There is other meal replacements without hemp on this post that I have heard good stuff about. Also peas and rice has good protein supplements.

Whole food diet plan

#3 Postby itsjustrobbieok » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:06 am

Why not have a go at writing your own using fitday.com - then post it up here. With a bit of tweaking you can get something you have developed and it will help you learn about building a diet - will be better for you in the long run :)
You say obsessed; I say dedicated.
My VBB&F Journal
Twitter - Follow me
Facebook - Add me

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”