Losing last little bit of weight?

I have lost over 55 lbs. But seem to be stuck with the last little bit. I am trying not to count on the number on the scale, because I know it is not quite accurate. I do body building trying to lift heavier weights 4 days a week. I throw in 3 crossfit workouts a week and I do cardio anywhere from 30-55 min. a day. I usually burn around 500-600 cal. on most days. I workout 6 days a week. My problem is I still have this fat around my middle. I am a 43 yr. old female, I am 5'7 and weigh 145lbs. I am really struggling with how to lose the rest. I usually eat around 1400-1500 cal. a day. I am trying to up my protein as well. I would love to build more muscle, but also lean out. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks, Kathy

Hey Kathy. This is very common, that area can be the toughest to lose the fat from. Many people have suggested higher intensity cardio. There is something called HIIT you can google and look into that seems to get good results as well. The other thing I would say to maybe do is focus on the area. Do you do much abs workouts? There are a million different ways to workout your core/abs. Just do a little research on this site, google, or ask people at your local gym for some suggestions on which ones will help target the area in which you are trying to work on.

-Dylan