The miracles of 100% raw, please share your experiences !

Monow

OK, I've gone 100% raw (I'm kind of flooding the forum with that fact of late, soz). I'm still detoxing, so still a newbie about the benefits. So I thought I'd throw out a little request for personal experince of little miracles that the liftestyle has given you.

I know everyone is different, and the lifestyle will work give different things to different people, but I sure do love finding out what little treats that eating so well does for people.

From my readings so far, the miracles I've heard of are

* Eye sight improves, and no need to wear glasses anymore

* Sleep patterns change dramatically for the better

* The ageing process changes dramatically, wrinkles disappear, hair and skin improve

* Long boutes of pain suddenly disappear

* Dramatic drop in fat %

Now these have happened in long time vegans and vegetarains, not just junkie food junkies. They have also happened in people so called passed their prime.

So please keep adding to the list if you can, it sure would aid in us Raw Rookie who in the heart feel it right what they are doing, but also like incouragment from your veterans

Thanks Mark

diet is important but it's certainly not the cure all. other things like exercise, fresh air, lots of sunshine, etc are just as important. also not all raw foods are created equal... if it tastes like, digests like, causes you to go comatose like cooked junk food than it might as well be... even if it says RAW on it.

fresh is best.

then yes some amazing things happen...