MR BRITAIN

ROBBIE

You are looking Awesome Robbie! You look lean and shredded! I know you've been at this a long time and have competed more than any other vegan bodybuilder I've heard of. It is also great that more and more of us are competing all the time, representing the Vegan Bodybuilding lifestyle.

Great pics man, especially the quads and abs, and huge calves.

Best of luck in all your future contests.

-Robert

Cheers Richard for putting link up.Robert nice one mate going again next year start 15th Jan dieting for 9th April show then the 15th then 23rd rest abit and compete in SEPTEMBER,did you get my email re taking anythink you need off vbb.org and have you got photos off Pete?My training partner Lee is in Portland visiting his family I should of got him to get in touch with you as your not that far away maybe next year I will go with him and we can hook up and have a blast.ROBBIE THE SHREDDERx

Hey Robbie,

Thanks man! Yeah, I got the photos from Pete and the info in the e-mails. I'll also check out vbb.org more too, and read all the stuff you've got up there.

Yeah man, I'm only 90 minutes from Portland. Next time, come on out, we'll show em how the Big Doggs Train with Vegan Power!

Awesome photos this year by the way. I think they are some of the best ones I've seen of you in recent years. I'm sure 2006 will be an excellent year for you as well.

Train Hard Eat Plenty!

-Robert

The photo,s are good this time because I got them off the muscle mag pro photographer but at $10 each I could only afford 4 of them this is the way to go as I have tons of photo,s to dark burled etc somthink else to add to competition time expensies.Big dog,s training oh yes that would be great when I was in Portland I trained at Nelson,s Nautilus Gym one of the best gym,s I have trained at [plus they gave me a 4week pass free].Re food after beening on comp diet for 44weeks my taste bud,s are shot nothing taste like what you think [dreaming about]its going to taste like the only 3 things I am enjoying are vegan rice pudding, vegan vegtable jerky pasties[like a pie half moon shaped] and stonewalll,s vegan jerky I think it,s you get so use to plain food it,s all you want not abad thing really I just eat larger versions of my comp diet easy then to cut down and just add a treat when I fancy it.To All have a great Christmas and the New Year brings you good health and happiness .ROBBIE THE SHREDDERx