Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its ing? Last check over 18 inches... Makes driving to the gym kind of a cheap addrenaline thrill.. at least if ou have fun with it like I have been Hey you gotta do something for entertainment!!!

Okay - time to hit the cardio and back n bi's...

Saturday -

3 tortillas with cup of salsa

4 mile run - 45 minutes treadmill.. wore my katos' stupid treadmills... feel good though.... plus a warmup mile before my client got here.... now time to go to work, maybe legs later or if im still sore, use it as a cleanup day...

english muffin w/ pb, 2 slice rye bread with pb

hashbrowns x 2 with ketchup

2 scoops no explode

spaghetti noodles, with salt n pepper cooked in vegetable oil

2 cups cooked carrots

lettuce

4 slices white bread with bbq sauce

one of the hardest leg workouts in my life... (dude and sweet)

.5 mile run warmup

3 x 10 front squats with 45 (bar)

15 squats sets of 10 with 85 lbs smith machine... regular, first postion, and wide.. supersetted with 20 calf raises, 20 step overs with 3 raisers, and 10 ab roller standing roll outs

15 leg lifts - set of 5 ea leg forward to floor (pole for balance), deep squat side twist to touch pole to floor 5 ea side, and leg raised front extensions with shoulder shrug with pole 10 ea side, super setted with ponies with 3 raisers, step overs long ways, and 180's with kick ball change

10 bosu ball squat sets - (10 ea leg front lunge, 10 ea leg side lunge, 10 ea leg back lunge, 10 squats standing on ball completely, 10 jump ups and downs to ball) x2 super setted with (walking lunge/front platypus, high kicks/butt kickers, backwards walking lunge/backward platypus(hell),grapevines ea side, and front jumps/backwards jumps ) x2

stretch

20x 5 with body weight seated calf raises

20 x 5 standing toe taps

oh by the way - hell yeah!

time to go eat a footlong veggie sub - i figure i have another month of weight gain... then hell begins.

Sunday April 19, 09

5 -6 am - 10 oz whole plain almonds, wakeup chest, shoulders, and tri's workout...

Needing to do some cardio but not awake enough?

lol ran a half a mile then went back and slept for like 6 hours - needed it! longest sleep in over a month or two!

3pm - 1 orange, glass of cranberry juice and 2 slices of rye bread with peanut butter and 2 scoops of no explode and 2 scoops of synthetic creatine

4 pm - some jogs and basic form exercises with clients...Ive done some chest shoulders and back... more soon

6:30 -8:15... oh yeah!!!

with bar 45 - 10 curls, 10 standing rows, 10 hang cleans super setted (between bar movements) with 100 jump rope jumps, 10 pushups with perfect pushup deals, and 10 standing ab rolls... 3 times thru whole circuit

10 flys with 15's, 10 pushups, 10 seated dips with 45 plate on lap, 10 pushups,10 hang cleans with plate 45, 10 pushups, 10 bench press with 15's, 10 pushups, 5 hanging dips, 10 pushups, 10 skull crushers with 30, 10 pushups - whole circuit 2 x

on smith maybe 35 lb? 10 tricep extension, 20 over step with 3 risers short way, 10 standing rows with plate 45, 10 step ups and kick ponies ea. leg on step w/ 3 risers, 5 ea. side back extensions staning with 25lb to chest weach twist, 20 180 degree turns with kick ball change at each with 3 risers, 20 speed steps on 3 risers, 10 dips, 20 over bench long ways.. x 2 whole circuit...

5 miles... walk 3 at 3.0 and jog 2 at 4.0.... alternated... (RAN INTO A FELLOW VEGAN )

light ab workout.

Just found out I have a paper due and a ton of homework by Tuesday.. and probably a test tomorrow.. going to have to go study.. icky!

Time for a footlong veggie sub, then homework. Yuck And 2 containers of peanuts 660 cal..

Monday 4/20

3 mile walk while eating 8. 5 oz or 1365 cal. of almonds

(standing row with bar 20 x, 100 jump ropes, standing row with plate 20 x, speed steps on step bench for pullup bar for 60 sec... ) x 3

(arm extension and curls set with 10's, 10 pushups, line jumps 50 ) x 3 - my workout buddy got dizzy on me.... so we stretched for a bit

client cancelled so i got thrown off - did an hour step aerobics and "strength training class" (lol strength training - it was cute made me giggle!! )

2 handfuls of salted pecans...

1 V8

5 minute elliptical, .5 mile walking... felt unmotivated..

4 slices white bread with bbq sauce

1 speed stack drink

all around upper body and abs workout - a lot of talking, not much work done...

1 mile 9:15... then stretch.. time to go do homework!! blah

2 containers of peanuts 660 cal, french fries with bbq sauce, and mixed veggies cooked

Tuesday 4/21

5:15 am - 1 container peanuts 330 cal.

Some bicep, military press, and standing rows to warm up with bar, nothing serious

.5 mile walkjog warmup with client, some demonstrations on upper body exercises.... let him push himself to puking... felt bad.

1 mile run with Frankie on treadmill - she makes me giggle

with 10's shoulder circuit (straight lifts, standing rows, side lifts, military press, isolated rows, bicep curls etc... ) 10 pushups, repeat, and 1 minute mountain climbers (ewww) If thats what mountain climbing is like count me out - gross...

with 15's fly x 10 and straight press x 10 at all 5 anglesincline, thru decline, supersetted with dips in sets of five or bench dips with a plate on my lap in sets of 10, hang cleans with plate or sit ups holding 30 above chest, and skull crushers with 30lb.

incline chest press with bar wide, medium, narrow, isometric style hold for 60 secs with bar 45, super setting with 100 jump ropes, last set having 50 backwards...

Well that was fun, an hour to kill til my client... better type an essay. EWWWW

12:15 - 1 tortilla, peanut butter, and a ziplock baggie of carrots

1 pm - 1 tortilla w. peanut butter

5 pm - 1 v8

7- 9 pm - curls, military press, and jerks with bar x 3, bench press - found a new max 135 - pathetic I know considering how much weight Im jerking around... but it is what it is... 2 x 10 at 95, 1 x 10 @ 115, 2 with 135...

incline bench with bar - 45 wide, medium, narrow, static hold for 45 secs (2 x) supersetted with bench jumps, mountain climbers for 45 sec, 100 line jumpes, mt climbers for 45 sec, mt climbers for 45 sec accordingly...

shoulder, curl, free weight cycle with 10's x 3, with 20 pushups, then 100 line jumps, then 10 up downs between them accordingly

flys with 25's incline, medium, and flat supersetted with 10 dips with a plate, then 10 hanging dips

jerks with plate 2 x 12 1x15, dumbell bench with 25's 2 x 15 1x 20 , and skull crushers with 40's 2 x8 1 x 12

Whew!!!

1 veggie broth cube?? 5 cal., a swig of apple cider vinegar and of hot sauce seperate of course!

Edited by aluck

Wednesday

1/4 cup beans, 1/4 cup mixed cooked veggies with alotta haberno tabasco - whew nothing like crying at breakfast!

Knee aspiration here in an hour.. Think thats part of my lack of motivation?

Front squats bar only 3 x 10

5 sets of squats on smith with plates ballet and wide, supersetted with calf raises under weight and leg extensions balance posterior...

A few ab crunches... About to spend some time on the ball... Did I mention not motivated??

Had my knee drained... Only a few CC's came out... But I passed out lol - Im a wimp about needles!!! All wrapped up.. We'll see how it goes when I hit the gym.

200 cal in black berries, 300 cal and 39 g protein in fake turkey

70 cal - v8, 1 pickle..

11 inch veggie sub, a bunch of pickles, 2 monsters....

Edited by aluck

Cracked patella and torn minescus two year ago... Finally got it drained... EWWWW! Kinda starting to get sore, under wraps so I dont know about the swelling... Think it'll be okay.. Got my blood run too before I start my dieting... DOnt wanna get too screwed up lol !

Right now just taking Voltaren??? Guess its supposed to help remove swelling from the incision... Well back to class.

Thursday -

Okay so my workout buddy Frankie - have I mentioned I love her! She came in just like a puppy all excited to work out- realized my "condition" and totally changed gears with me.. Did a bit of yoga and some ab work. Feeling a little better 10 minutes of some motion is better than none. Got clients here... Gotta get to work... Feeling better. Told ya Id get my head straight! By tomorrow Ill be ready to hit it hard... Today thinking Bi's... Since Im feeling that that is one of my weak points... Not so much in strength, but in muscle mass, and obviouslly since Ima chubby bunyn right now, in defination... So feeling straight again. ... Dunn nanana cant touch this!

11 inch veggie sub, wheat n veggies, oil n vinegar, poweraid

2 strawberries

got lymph drained, felt like hell, then much better

refried beans, with salsa, corn , and green beans

speed stack energy drink

light biceps workout, and 10 minutes mostly backwards and sideways super slow on stairmaster

feeling alright

Double V8, corn, 2 packages of peanuts in hot sauce.

Friday AM

Light biceps workout with Frankie - several time to failure. Think I found my reason for lack of size... Non enough unilateral work - right side is so much stronger... and not enough isolations, been doing a lotta full body movement - ie compensation for my weak biceps!!!!

Double V8

2 tortillas with peanut butter, raw carrots

all kinds of tortilla chips, and white rice....

angelhair pasta, with zuchinni and squash in olive oil

time to hit it again

MStella - Doing good.. Knee - tired been on my feet and working since 5am.. its now 11 pm... But it is what it is, time to get a short hour or hour fifteen biceps and maybe some cardio in and then get to be to repeat!!!! giggity giggity.

Edited by aluck

Tired as hell. Need to force myself to workout, then have one client then free til this afternoon - I was going to workout a bunch, but now Im thinking I may go back to the hellhole, shower, and sleep til its time to go waitress....

Ended up covering for a spinning instructor so tauhgt spinning for 40 minutes or so, had to cut it short, then worked a little Pilates style with my client...

Daily totals :

1 V8

2 energy drinks

1 bowl of beans with 2 pieces of cornbread and a ton of hot sauce

bowtie pasta in reduced balsmic with green and red peppers and shitake mushrooms

tortilla chips

2 bites white rice

several handfuls of cooking walnuts

Did a half assed upper body workout with Jason and ran a few miles broken up throughout the workout

Energy Vega Bar, Organic Fruit bar

Edited by aluck

1 scoop sun warrior plain

1/2 scoop vanilla sun warrior (split with Frankie)

Dumbell One Arm Row - 1 x 15 w/ 20, 1x 25 w/ 20 supersetted with Incline Dumbell Press 1x 15 w/ 20, 1 x 15 w/ 25 ( 25's felt good)

Standing Dumbell Shoulder Press 2 x 15 w/ 20's super setted with Standing single leg Calf Raise (holding a 30) 2 x 30

Standing Hammer Dumbell curl 1 x 15 (w/ 15's) 1x 15 (w/ 20's), super setted with Overhead Lying Dumbell Extension 1 x 15 (w/ 15's), 1x 15 (w/ 20's)

Dumbell Squat 1x 15 with 20's (wide) 1 x 15 with 25's (chair) supersetted with Stiff leg Deadlift 1 x 15 (w/ 20's, 1 x 15 w/ 25's

1 mile run just under 10 minutes

1 Killer AB set ( 50 reg, 50 side reach, 50 bum lifts, 50 frog pulse, 50 biking it)

1 glass oJ, 1/2 glass cranberry, 1 eng muffin with peanut butter, 1 slice rye bread, 1 salad - lettuce tomato, onion shitake shrooms, and red wine vinegar

1 scoop chocolate sun warrior

Bench Press - Build up to reps with 125... Giggity giggity... Should warm up routine, upper body warm up routine... Dumbell Flys and Press with 25's

Light Pilates with a client..

Vega Smoothie

2 banannas

Insane chest and Tris workout!!! (got on an ego trip... working out at a different gym location than normal so pushed myself)

cup of peanut butter

3 celery stalks

3 japelonos

286679489_media11.jpeg.7192228afc92562704a00fbc0f2ac8b9.jpeg

2035718073_media11.jpeg1.jpg.44e5d2966288bc310100ca7ca17c63d0.jpg

1845599584_media11.jpeg.e99d84def15e5d87911bd2f9468a499c.jpeg

Oh yeah, after the workout lol