andreas chaling

Hello I would like saver if indeed it is exclusively frugivorous, looking much information on it and find nothing in his blog does not claim to be exclusively frugivorous and other magazines but I assure you, it is true that you can be like this solely with the fruitarian diet?? injected testosterone? has a volume and definition unnatural ..

Hello I would like saver if indeed it is exclusively frugivorous, looking much information on it and find nothing in his blog does not claim to be exclusively frugivorous and other magazines but I assure you, it is true that you can be like this solely with the fruitarian diet?? injected testosterone? has a volume and definition unnatural ..

1. Not much question, Andreas has used steroids in the past. His kind of size and proportion just doesn't happen naturally from what you'll see of photos at his prime. Perhaps now he's clean as he's getting older and is probably no longer "living to compete" all the time, but I'd be willing to place quite a bet on him using all the standard tools of the trade during his peak, as that was simply what everyone did.

2. Build his physique on a fruitarian diet? Not going to happen, and as I say often, I still have not seen a fruitarian bodybuilder whose physique was created on the diet who looks remotey impressive compared to other bodybuilders. I can see adding pehaps a bit of mass on a fruitarian diet, but until someone actually makes impressive progress on it, most of us still say it's about the least beneficial diet to gaining mass.

• 2 weeks later...