Two protein shakes in a day healthy or not so much?

Hello, everyone. My name's Chris and I'm an ectomorph trying to put on a little more muscle so I can better represent myself as a strong, vegetarian athlete. My goal is to get bigger through the most natural foods and supplements possible, as I am sure most of your goals are. I am currently using Vega which is an amazing brand of protein powder I think at least every person should try at least once in their life. I notice that it does not offer the amino acids I am looking for as far as repairing muscles and increasing size. I do take supplements such as L-glutamine and creatine, both vegetarian of course. I've visited Derek Tresize's blog as well where he mentions a natural protein powder called NitroFusion which offers the amino acids I am looking for. I know I can get these from my diet but I want them in a conveniently packaged shake after my workout. Now my question is: How healthy do you think it would be for anyone to drink both shakes in the same day? With the amount of protein both have as well as all of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals, I worry my kidneys won't be able to keep up even with all the water I drink. Perhaps I should try the NitroFusion for mass and take a multivitamin instead? I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this, please

I dont really have any evidence-based/scientific advice to offer but I drink 5-6 rice protein shakes a day....i guess what ive heard is that you are generally fine unless you have pre-existing kidney issues. And that you can always just have your doctor do some bloodwork if you are worried. I really dont think two shakes in one day would be problematic for anyone who is generally healthy overall..