Looking for some advice.

I've posted in another section about how I am putting serious effort into accomplishing goals this year and I am loking for some advice on meal plan ideas.

First off I am 28yrs old 6'5" and about 300lbs right now... so my main focus is fat loss. I want to cut out as much carbs as possible 5 days a week and then simply eating healthy but not so strict the other 2 days depending on what my girlfriend wants for dinner if our schedules work out, with that said a friend is suggesting about 200g a day in protein which seems... a bit much. My ideal plan is 1800-2k cals per day, in 2011 i did 2-2.5k and didn't see results.

Secondly I hear back and forth info about eating to much soy, so I am at a loss for ideas to get as much protein as possible while keeping carbs to a minimun. I am cutting out all processed foods and only drinking water or on occasion some fruit juice (I plan to get a juicer when the budget allows)

So the meal plan im thinking about is, for breakfast i would have:

1/2 cup oats with dried berries and some nuts

1 cup light choc soy with my protein powder (2 scoops is 120 cal 24g prot)

lunch would maybe be:

veggies and some beans or lentils

1/2 to 1 block of tofu

dinner would be something similar to:

1 block tofu

1 bag of salad greens, some other veggies and maybe a fruit

another shake (1 cup soy and 2 scoops protein)

I dont think im going to be able to reasonably hit 200g of protein that my friend is suggesting. Also this plan or a modified one im looking at 1-2 blocks of tofu a day...

Any tips or help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Carbs and calories are good for you as long as they come from good sources. look up Freelee and the book 30 bannas a day (alot of vids on youtube) and educate yourself about how important calories and carbs are in your diet. I started out at 345lbs at 6'1" back in may 2011 I am now 230lbs and have alot more definition and vascilarity and I eat moslty organic fruit (LOTS AND LOTS) I consume about 2500-3000 calories a day and all my carbs are mostly fiber 100-200 grams of fiber per day (all from fruit). you will get quicker results this way then you would crash dieting and destroying your metabolism in the process. trust me it works, i can post before and current pics of me and it will work without starving yourself on a low calorie and low carb diet.