Looking for vegan lifting belts...

http://ironmind-store.com/De-Rigueur-Dipping-Belt153/productinfo/1310/

Only one I've seen in a long time. Valeo used to make some, but seems they cut them out from their catalog.

You can always improvise and go cheap with a piece of nylon rope. Probably cost $5-10 to get a piece long enough from a hardware store to wrap around your waist and have enough to tie a dumbbell on at the end. I've done it in a pinch once or twice when I didn't have anything else to work with!

Thanks for the info much appreciated!! That one looks pretty good, i just wish it already had the carabiner system set up as i'm not sure how I would add it on to that lol. But like you said a rope would work in a pinch and I have seen people before just hold the weight between there legs!

With that belt, you can actually use it as-is without the carabiner and loading pin setup. You just unloop the blue kevlar strap from the buckle, slide it through the plates or wrap around the DB handle, and you're good to go. The carabiner/loading pin makes it easier to change the weight quickly (you won't have to undo the buckle every time to change weight with it, just unclip the loading pin from the carabiner and you can change out the weight in seconds), but it will definitely work without it. I have their Super Squats hip belt, it's nearly identical except for the fact that it has a rear loop to attach to as well for dual hookups to a barbell instead of just a front hookup.

So, it will definitely work even without the carabiner and loading pin, just that it will take a few seconds more to change the weight out if you need to adjust it from set to set!